*I curled Aubrey's hair.
*Unnoticed, the curling iron fell on the floor while I finished getting myself ready.
*Zach crawled over to the curling iron a few minutes after that.
*I picked up a sobbing boy with a VERY badly hurt finger.
Bad, bad mother. Don't do this to your child, please. Learn from my mistake--don't leave ANYTHING on the floor!
*Thank goodness he forgave me.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Don't do this to your child
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
:( I've had so many of those moments! My heart leaps to my throat and I have to count myself lucky that it wasn't worse. Like before we went to Mexico, I was running errands and all frazzled. I followed a car as it turned left at an intersection, thinking that we had a green turn arrow. We DIDN'T and I was almost hit WITH 3 KIDS IN THE CAR! Bad, BAD mother! And a year ago, I left the iron to heat up and E. must have wandered into my room and pulled on it. He wasn't hurt, but we still have a perfect imprint of the iron on our floor.
Oh, so sad. Curling irons & little hands are so dangerous...believe me, we know!
Post a Comment