I just have to say that I love, love, love my children and wouldn't trade them for anything...but I hate losing this much hair every day after I shower. Pretty soon I'll be bald!
I guess this is why so may mothers cut their hair shorter when they have children. Sorry for your loss. From what I have learned, it's totally normal and unless you have a history of bald women in your family, I think you'll be ok. :)
I hear you sister! I am going through the "balding stage" as well. It is quite depressing! I guess I just have to remind myself that it is my body playing catch up because when we are pregnant we hold on to that hair and so a few months after the baby we get rid of all that hair that we held on to for 9 months. I do wish that we could just keep it because I have thin enough hair as it is!
5 comments:
Oh, I feel your pain!!!!
I guess this is why so may mothers cut their hair shorter when they have children. Sorry for your loss. From what I have learned, it's totally normal and unless you have a history of bald women in your family, I think you'll be ok. :)
I can relate completely with you. Why does this happen after having children?
I hear you sister! I am going through the "balding stage" as well. It is quite depressing! I guess I just have to remind myself that it is my body playing catch up because when we are pregnant we hold on to that hair and so a few months after the baby we get rid of all that hair that we held on to for 9 months. I do wish that we could just keep it because I have thin enough hair as it is!
Mine hasn't stopped coming out since I had Kimball. What's up with that? It's not like I have a ton of hair anyway. I can't afford to lose much more.
Post a Comment