Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sugary traditions

Christmas is here! We've been listening to Christmas music and lighting cinnamon and peppermint candles. It's arrived because our favorites are in:


These are completely heaven sent. We buy at least 10 bags and eat them all year long.
Then there's this hot cocoa. What a perfect way to warm up on chilly evenings.

My sweet tooth is complete with peppermint ice cream and Dove hot fudge. We might attempt to make it homemade this year.

We love sugar and spice and everything nice!

7 comments:

Keri said...

Oooh, that ice cream sounds good. I may have to try that!

Howling Pickup said...

I am right there with you on all of the sweet stuff! You are a girl after my own heart!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm! All that sure looks good. The peppermint ice cream with hot fudge sounds great!

Michelle said...

Peppermint Ice Cream with Fudge is one of my Christmas favorites as well. I can never find it here in Rexburg though.

Morgan said...

I am so excited I actually saw the peppermint ice cream at the grocery store today! And the mint M&M's oh they are my favorite! Another sweet that I like that is seasonal is the white chocolate oreos!

Emily said...

Thanks for the idea! I ran right out and got some of those mint M&M's. I'm not sure why I haven't tried them before.

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how jealous I am right now. All of those things are a few of my favorites, and of course, you can't get them here in England. You can get m&ms, but not in green and red. How sad is that? And peppermint ice cream! Oh how I'm going to miss that this year.