Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Routines

Aubrey loves her routine. I was gone this morning, so Doug watched Aubrey. When he tucked her in for her nap, she kept furrowing her brow and saying, "Daddy! Daddy!" He said, "Show me what you want, because I don't know." She proceeded to get out some raisins from the pantry and munched. Then she went to bed by herself and fell asleep. Usually I give her a snack/lunch before nap time, and she was upset that daddy didn't give her any food! For some reason, it made me feel proud when Doug told me. It means that maybe Aubrey does like knowing what to expect every day, and having her mommy there with her to make sure it happens. : )

I get these energy spurts and so I go overboard. This morning I went on a walk and then lifted light weights, and now I'm pooped. Guess it's nap time, since Aubrey's sleeping.

FYI: I saw a 6-door truck yesterday! I tried to find a pic online but am not very good at that stuff. It even had an extended cab. There's so many trucks in Idaho, but I've NEVER seen a 6 door one before.

3 comments:

Walling Family said...

I think it is funny how dads sometimes have no idea what to do, don't worry Doug Dave is the same way.

Erin L said...

Dave keeps trying to convince me to take some time off from mommy, but it makes me nervous for that very reason. I should just relax, but I'm glad to know its not just my husband.

Eric R said...

hey there, i saw your blog on erins and thought i would check it out. you look so cute with your little belly. what are you having? aubrey is very cute. you can check out our blog at reynoldsonline.blogspot.com take care amanda